Inauguration of the 2021-2022 Academic Year at GSSR
October 15-16, 2021
Mirror Room, Staszic Palace, Nowy Swiat 72, Warsaw
- Institute of Philosophy and Sociology, IFiS PAN
- Institute of Political Studies, ISP PAN
- Institute of Psychology, IP PAN
Friday, October 15 – Mirror Room
13:30 – 13:55 Registration
GSSR Inaugural Session
14:00 – 14:05 Welcome Message, Irina Tomescu-Dubrow, Director GSSR
14:05 – 14:30 Welcome Addresses:
- Andrzej Rychard, Director IFiS PAN
- Robert Balas, Director IP PAN
- Piotr Osęka, Deputy Director for Research, ISP PAN
- Helena Grela, GSSR Student Government Representative
14:30 – 15:00 Doctoral and Habilitation Diplomas Award Ceremony, Józef Niżnik Chairman, IFiS PAN Scientific Council
15:00 – 15:30 Inaugural Lecture:Maciej Janowski, Institute of History PAN “Conceptualizing the Conceptual Transfer in East Central Europe: Between the “Migrant Ideas” and „Forms without Substance”
15:30 – 16:00 Coffee
Main Organizer: Institute of Political Studies PAN
Please ensure that you meet one of the conditions specified below to access Staszic Palace:
- Participants present a valid certificate confirming that they have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Participants present a negative test on Covid-19 that is valid at the time of their arrival to the Inaugural Event.
- Participants present a valid certificate that they have recovered from Covid-19
- Participants present valid notification from a medical doctor that they have a special health condition that does not allow them to undergo Covid-19 vaccination or testing. Covid-19 regulations regarding public meetings restrict the availability of physical places in the conference venue.
To confirm your participation in person, please contact Natalia Skipietrow via email (email@example.com) by Tuesday, October 12 at 5 PM. If you plan to virtualy participate in the event, you will receive a link.